FAQ - Frequently asked questions
Programme and events
The paper programme is available from the Tourist Office (7, avenue de Champagne) and from all municipal offices open to the public.
It will also be available on Friday 8 and Saturday 9 December, from 5:00pm to 11:00pm, at the "Habits de Lumière" Information Point (avenue de Champagne, near rue Pupin).
Access and security
Filtering will be in place on the Avenue de Champagne on Friday 8 and Saturday 9 December in the late afternoon. We advise you to arrive early and not to bring bags.
More information to come
Travel and parking
Free parking areas close to the city centre :
- Car park Pastural (4, allée de Cumières)
- Car park Raoul-Chandon (Rue des Petits Prés)
- Hall des Sports Pierre-Gaspard car park (Leisure Park Roger-Menu). This car park must be free for the Car Parade on Sunday 10 December.
Pay car park in the city centre :
- City-centre underground car park (entrances: boulevard du Cubry and place Hugues-Plomb). Pay 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Rempart Perrier above-ground car park (entrances: Léon-Bourgeois roundabout). Chargeable parking from 7:00am to 7:00pm, except on Sundays and public holidays.
1 hour free parking in these two closed car parks in Epernay
- Overground car park Esplanade Charles de Gaulle (entrance: rue des Archers)
"Green zone" parking: chargeable from 9:00am to 12.30pm and from 2:00pm to 7:00pm except on Sundays and public holidays
Friday and Saturday evenings, avenue de Champagne : in the courtyards of the Houses of Champagne and participating local residents, and at the soup bar run by the Lions Club Epernay Val Champagne (at the Point Info, near the City Hall).
Throughout the weekend : in restaurants in and around Epernay