Festivités avenue de Champagne
- Friday 8 December 2017 - 18:30
- Saturday 9 December 2017 - 18:30
Fancy some wonder? Some poetry and peace? Let’s meet in the avenue de Champagne, between street Godart-Roger and Place de Champagne, for discovering NJÖRD artistic installation.
- Friday 8 December 2017 - 19:00 to 23:30
- Saturday 9 December 2017 - 19:00 to 23:30
Called "Nuits blanches – Sleepless nights", the video-mapping especially created for the City of Epernay is a journey to discover the visual codes of the night universe.
- Friday 8 December 2017 - 19:15
- Saturday 9 December 2017 - 19:15
After a first opening screening of the Sound and Light Show on the City Hall’s façade, the great parade will start off in the avenue de Champagne.
- Friday 8 December 2017 - 19:30
- Saturday 9 December 2017 - 19:30
They had already delighted visitors of the 2015 edition in the garden of Château Perrier, this year they are coming back to fill in the pathways and every nook and cranny of the outstanding garden of the City Hall.
- Friday 8 December 2017 - 20:10
- Saturday 9 December 2017 - 20:10
Once the parade will have reached Place de Champagne, a great circular structure will raise over the public, taking away the tricycles of the Theater Tol Company and their funny passengers for a spectacular journey between heaven and earth.
- Friday 8 December 2017 - 20:30
- Saturday 9 December 2017 - 20:30
Scheduled both on the Friday evening AND the Saturday evening, a great pyromelodic show especially designed for the event Habits de Lumière will brightly close this sequence of travelling and aerial performances.